The Sheltie Forum: voice your questions, share your experiences!

Esbardu View topic - hELLO FROM canada!
Menu
·Register
·Who is Online
Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit
Info
Sheltie Listings

Sheltie Store

On Sale

hELLO FROM canada!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sheltie BUZZ Forum Index -> New member introductions to the Sheltie BUZZ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Posting a message IS easy! Reply with quote

It really is easy:

You don't need to be logged-in to just read the posts.

To post a message:

1- First log-in on the ads page http://www.everythingsheltie.com/listings/index.php and click on the Forum banner.

2- Let's say you want to post a message in the category "Testing 1,2,3". You click on those blue letters on the front page. You are taken to that page.

3- Click on the button that says "New topic". A new page opens with fields to place your title and your message. Enter your message. Then click on "Preview" at the bottom of the page and see if you like the way your post looks like, then either edit it at the bottom of that same page or click "Submit". It's done! You can edit as many times as you need.

If you want to reply to a post someone else posted do this, assuming you are already logged-in on the ads page:

1- Click on the blue letters where you see the post.

2- You are taken to the page where all the posts are on that category.
Click on the name of the post you want to read/reply to, on green letters.

3- You are taken to the page where that post is. Click on the button "Post reply" and you can enter the title of your post and the message, just like before. Preview and submit!

Tips: Don't disable HTML or BBCode so links will work. Wherever you see: "Sheltie Buzz Forum Index" you can click on it to go to the Forum's frontpage. If you are into advanced stuff click here for info: http://www.everythingsheltie.com/listings/forum//faq.php?mode=bbcode otherwise don't bother, we've set up the Forum to do everything the EASY way. The program will include tags to make the message look the way you want it. If you want to include a photo read how in my post on the category "New member information".

I hope this info helps, It's intimidating at first, but it's really easy. Jump in!
Questions? email me: click on "admin" on green letters and then on the "email" button.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sheltie BUZZ Forum Index -> New member introductions to the Sheltie BUZZ All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: